Difficulty playing back videos

Thanks for letting me know guys, I have forwarded this thread to the tech guys so they can investigate further.

It’s strange that it’s playing fine for some but not others, I will ensure it is fixed asap.

Yes I’m still having the same problem. I can sign in and get through to the lesson but when I click on the arrow to start the lesson, the screen goes black and the the four expanding/contracting bars keep on moving without letting me in to the lesson. I’ve just checked and it’s still the same. I do not have this problem with my desktop iMac.

Apologies for this Simon, our tech guy told me this had been fixed. I have just forwarded your message to him to investigate further.

Please can you try using a different browser on your Macbook and let me know if that helps? Also what browser and OS version are you using?

I’m using Chrome browser and running OS Catalina on my Macbook, and the videos play fine.

If you can let me know the above info it will help us to diagnose and fix this issue.

Yes I’m still having the same problem. I can sign in and get through to the lesson but when I click on the arrow to start the lesson, the screen goes black and the the four expanding/contracting bars keep on moving without letting me in to the lesson. I’ve just checked and it’s still the same. I do not have this problem with my desktop iMac.

Hi Simon :wave: I have sent you an email with the steps to follow.

Hi Hayden
The last email I got from you was on 28th August which I replied to on 29th. Have you sent an email since then with steps to follow? I have tried Chrome but the results were the same.

Hi Simon,

Perhaps it went into the “Spam” folder as i included some screenshots.

I think you have my email… if you shoot me an email I will forward the screenshots with the steps to take.

It’s quicker and easier to assist with technical issues via email than here in the forum.

Apologies for the inconvenience, please email me or fill out the contact form here and that will land in my inbox: Get in Touch | PianoGroove.com

Cheers,
Hayden

Having issues today on multiple devices I’ve tested with - ‘html: Video loading aborted’.

Not sure if a CDN is down, any ideas when video playing be back online?

Thanks for letting me know Nicholas, I have sent you an email with some more information and also passed the error report onto the tech guys to investigate. They are very quick to fix these things and thanks for your patience.