Celebrating Our Passion for Jazz: A Message from Hayden

Hey everyone :wave:

Just a quick message to say thank you for all of your support this year, and for letting me play a small part in your musical journey in 2023.

This community means the absolute world to me and I want take this opportunity to wish all of our students and teachers a very happy, healthy, and musically-enlightening year ahead.

The passion, enthusiasm, and collective energy of our community is incredible and seeing how we are all progressing together is both inspiring and motivating. It reinforces my belief in the power of music to unite and uplift us.

Whether youโ€™re a seasoned performer, or just starting your musical journey, I believe the new year holds incredible opportunities for growth, creativity, and discovery for all of us.

See you all in 2024, ready to take on another wonderful year of music and camaraderie :grinning:

Talk soon!
Hayden

6 Likes

Happy (almost) new year, Hayden!

Looking forward to more music in 2024!

3 Likes

Happy 2024! Hayden :star_struck: and to all the other BRILLIANT teachers of Pianogroove! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

am so happy to be here! Thank you for everything!

wishing all the Pianogroovers / members a lovely and meaningful year ahead :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thanks @Hayden! Happy new years as well.

Looking forward to more PG content!

3 Likes

Hi Hayden

Another invaluable year for all students and teachers involved in Pianogroove. Wishing everyone a happy and prosperous new year for 2014. :mortar_board:

Pianogroove is a huge motivation boost to oneโ€™s Jazz Learning!!!

5 Likes

Happy New Year Hayden and to every member of PianoGroove! Hayden, thank you for all you do! Looking forward to 2024!

4 Likes

Jazzy New Year to everyone!!

3 Likes