Study One-To-one With Tuomo

Private Lessons With Tuomo

Though Piano Groove provides all the material you will need to develop your piano skills, I know, from my own experience, that it is extremely helpful to have a personal instructor, to guide the students and keep them in a right track.

Over the years I have used a systematic practice routine, which works on every level from beginners to advanced students. Also when you make progress, the routine develops as well.

For students studying online, I will offer a discount, as lessons will be convenient for you, as well as for me.

If you are interested in private lessons, you can contact me directly through the link below

www.tuomouusitalo.com

Thanks, let’s keep the music going!

-Tuomo

2 Likes

I’ve been studying with Tuomo for almost a year now, and I can only say positive things about the experience!

3 Likes

Thank You @sean for the kind words!

Really easy to work with a dedicated student like you :slight_smile:

-T

4 Likes

Hi Tuomo, is it purely transcription you teach, that would gotta my fine by the way, but the reason I ask is because I already have a piano teacher, and do Piano Groove as an additional. I don’t however have clear transcription pathway bar doing apps and transcribing myself, would love to know if it’s transcribing lessons because that would be totally awesome!

@MichaelOkorodudu, nice to meet you!

I’m happy to give transcription lessons and guidance,

Please send me an email so we can take it from there,

tuomo.uusitalo@gmail.com

-Tuomo