A great Black Friday deal - Neo Soul/Electric Piano Sounds

Yesterday, I came across this clip from Alfonso Gugliucci. For those of you who don’t know him, check out his website and his offerings on Spotify. His approach to the piano is very much aligned with what PianoGroove teaches. He also previews a number of piano VST plugins.

He’s been away for a bit, as he mentions, and he’s returned showcasing Neo-Soul Keys® Studio 2, a brilliant plugin from Gospel Musicians. He notes, “this is not the usual e.piano plugin… but this is a plugin made by fantastic pianists with great musical experience.”

If you are at all interested in the neo-soul sound or the electirc piano in general, give a listen. Its sounds are much more robust than those found on Logic Pro. The Mac app is normally $249.99. Right now it has a great Black Friday discount. Yesterday, I bought it for $99. Today, I was looking and saw it on offer for $79.00. Whatever, it’s a great deal right now.

So here’s Gugliucci’s video followed by a full sound demo. Happy playing! :musical_keyboard:

1 Like

Hi Scott :wave:

I bought this pack at full price a year or so ago and I’m really happy with it.

Here’s a video of me messing around with the sounds:

There’s a huge selection of electric piano sounds and all very authentic sounding.

Also Midiculous is the software that we use to generate our light-up keyboard - so I have a lot of good things to say about them! Great software company.

3 Likes