iRealPro Backing Tracks Setup

I am a bit frustrated… I just joined “pianogroove.”
got started with piano jazz/impro. Out of no where I see
iRealpro… I cannot seem to download in my windows PC.
Very frustrated -please help.

Hi @Thomas_Stallone :wave:

I have moved your question to our dedicated thread on iReadPro.

The iRealPro App is just available on Mac computers, not windows computers and so you have 3 options:

1) Download The iPhone/iPad version

The iRealPro app can be used on iPhone/iPad and it can be downloaded from the Apple App Store here:

If you have an iPhone or an iPad you can download it from the above link.

2) Download The Android version

If you have an Android mobile device, you can download the app from the Google Play Store here:

3) Using An Android Converter

It is also possible to run iRealPro on a windows computer, but it involves using an “android converter” which you can see more information on here:

My Recommendation

I would recommend installing the iRealPro App on either your iPhone or your Android mobile device (depending on what brand mobile device is) and then hook this up to a speaker either with a direct cable or via Bluetooth.

The 3rd option is the most difficult to set up, and I have no experience doing this. Perhaps some other community members can help out here. For ease-of-setup I would recommend using one of the iRealPro mobile apps. The iRealPro also works great on mobile and it’s simple and intuitive to navigate, load the songs, hook up to speakers etc…

Let me know if I can help further here.

1 Like

The 1300 Jazz Standards has been updated to 1400 standards. Here’s the link if you missed the email:
Jazz 1400 Standards (irealb.com)
They recommend you delete the old 1300 tunes to avoid duplicates in your local file.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing this @BrianP - I have updated the link in the original post.

On a related note, the iRealPro “Holiday 100” playlist contains backing tracks for all of the Xmas tunes that we cover on PianoGroove and many more too, that playlist can be downloaded here:

https://www.irealb.com/forums/showthread.php?5105-Holiday

They also have tonnes of practice drill backing tracks for common chords and progressions, here’s a thread containing the download links to various drills:

https://www.irealb.com/forums/showthread.php?992-Jazz-Practice-Exercises

1 Like

Hi @Thomas_Stallone Thomas

If i can help you just ask . where are you blocking ?

We need to install bluestacks on our PC and then it is related to our android account and our gmail so you will have all the android applications you got on your phone , on your PC

I will be happy to help you, if you have problem.